Tuesday 30 December 2008

Simple & Momentary Distraction.

I was having a bit of difficulty being self-disciplined towards the end of last week, and feel a little ashamed to admit that. Intense thinking, reading and writing, in solitude, feels like a luxury but also slightly outside the usual composition of my days.  I've found it hard to focus my concentration and not get distracted by ..oohh... a million and one other things!

And I know one thing that would really focus my attention back to where it should be.....

But for now, I am back on track. I've some new clever little Disciplinary rituals to entwine in to my days, and I'm also taking some regular breaks. During these breaks I might go outside, or call a friend, or chat on line, or do some blogging, or have a little browse through online shopping sites... yesterday I got caught up on this one after a friend pointed me in its direction..


http://www.glamorousamorous.com

And I got very excited when I came across the most suitably spankingly beautiful pieces of underwear that I've seen in a long while...and off went my imagination in to the world of birching and caning.....and a few really sharp smacks with Sir's worn tan leather strap....

I thought you might appreciate them too. Of course if the bottom cheeks were nicely reddened they'd be all the more gorgeous. 






6 comments:

Pandora Blake said...

That first pair are absolutely divine. Oh, to have £130 to spend on a single pair of knickers!

Best of luck with the writing up! Feel free to call me for a chat in one of your breaks, if the mood takes you - it'd be good to catch up :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia:
Thanks for the Glamorous Amorous Website. Even tho I live in the US I mite buy some items from them. I love those red "knickers" they are gorgeous.
Birching and Caning?....sounds painful to my little newbie bottom!
I am sending you some "Mental Discipline" Hugs to keep your paper writing going.
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

Tiggs said...

Oh goodness!!! I'm ever so grateful; to Bonnie for sending me here!!!
But now I'm hot and bothered, especially after reading your holiday posts!

But I'll be back, for sure!!!

Hugs, big ones,
Tiggs

OliviaManners said...

Hello Pandora

They are rather pricey, however beautiful....perhaps we will just have to make our own !

* smiles *

Thanks for the wishes for the writing and I will definitely call you for a catch up over the next wee while. It will be a lovely anecdote.

Olivia
x


Andrades,

Thank you for the " Mental Discipline" ! I need it ;-)
If you do buy those knickers I'd love to know if they are every bit as wonderful as they look, especially with a smacked bottom * winks * - they certainly frame a nice target!
Birching and caning might be when for when your jar is overflowing! But I'm happy to tell you about my experiences should you wish for some advice. All I will say is that in my experience the birch is much more painful than the cane ( and who'd have thought it from a bunch of twigs! ) but both leave a lovely after soreness.

Olivia
x

Tiggs,

Thank you so much for doing the survey ( I saw your other comment on that posting too, but will just refer to both here )...and I'm glad you found the questions thought-provoking / interesting. I've been overwhelmed by how many responses I've had and the insight people have been willing to share.

I'm really glad you found the blog ( thanks to Bonnie too ), happy if it steamed you up a little * grins * and looking forward to conversing with you more.

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia:
It's just me again wishing you a Happy, Healthy, JoyFilled A+(grades that is)Filled, SpankFilled Magical New Year
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

Greenwoman said...

I really loved the first pair especially.

((hugs))