Sunday 21 December 2008

Christmas Eve.

Inspired by Bonnie's question in this weeks Sunday brunch...


I stood to the right of the fire, almost in leaning distance of the mantle piece, but I had my hands held on my head and was standing as neatly as I could. The carriage clock was in view and I could see that they'd be arriving any minute.

My hair was tied in a neat french plait and my pale face was free from make-up, just a little rouge on my lips and a natural blush on my cheeks. " I want you neat and naked " were his words, " except for these " ...and I had on the white pants he'd left for me. They were thin and gauzy, covering my bottom, but with a slight bagginess and sheerness that marked its vulnerability.

I was excited by all the vulnerability I felt. Thoughts were dancing like the open flames that kept me warm. I was part conscious of my nakedness, part only aware of the dry anticipation in my throat, and part just on fire myself. Seeing him always brought me to life.

The door clicked open and I neatly stood waiting.

" Olivia darling, I'm glad that you found the place okay, and good girl for getting such an impressive fire roaring. "

I wanted to turn around, to be able to see him and to see her too. I tried to stay still but it was hard as he drew their attention onto me in a way that he knew would make me squirm.

" I'm glad to see you are stood neatly Olivia, and with your self on show, especially that bottom, properly presented in those knickers as I asked. "

I heard them kiss and he whispered to her " doesn't she have a lovely bottom darling."

Drawing in my breath almost caused me to miss her soft words. Her voice sounded different, a little deeper, licked with a tone of arousal. " She does, and thank you for bringing her here for us. "
They kissed again and moved more into the room, closing the door.

She and I had met only a few times, for coffee. He had been my Guardian for a few years. This Christmas he'd wanted to bring us together. Her curiosity had grown into a new desire and my desire was always to please, and that had grown from him to all that was in his life.

" Catherine, my love, come and sit here on the bed. "

They walked behind me, I imagined him guiding her there, stood behind her with his hands held at her waist and sitting her down on the bed. And then he was up behind me. I could feel him right there, not touching me but just gazing at me. His hand swept my plait to one side and he leaned in and kissed the back of my neck. He moved back away from me as he spoke.

" Olivia, my darling ward, you may turn around."

It was nice to feel the heat from the fire shift to the opposite side of my body, distracting for a moment, before I tried to settle my eyes on the room. I had to look at him first to steady myself. He held me with his eyes, captured me and kept me there, my feet neatly on the ground. His eyes then looked at all my nakedness, as I looked at her I saw her eyes were all over me too.

My blushing deepened and he smiled noticing it.

He sat a little away from her in the chair that had been at the dressing table. She was still sat on the edge of the bed looking like an elegant raven, her dark hair pinned up and her delicate and defined bones illuminating her poise.

" Come and stand here Olivia. "

He pulled me in towards him, between his legs, his hands cupped on my bottom cheeks, and before he did anything else he took each of my hardened nipples in to his mouth in turn, just for a few moments, leaving each of them glistening.
I wondered if she was watching how his hands were starting to knead my bottom cheeks a little more firmly.

" Catherine is going to watch me giving you a smacked bottom sweetheart, she is going to see how having your bottom properly punished is something that you both need and deserve, and she and I are going to get great enjoyment from it. "

He smiled over at Catherine as I felt a tiny trickle of excitement start to pool between my legs.

Guiding me over his knee I already felt completely obedient to his will, to both of them. I held myself neatly across his lap, raising my bottom up to him as he pulled the pretty gauzy fabric taut across my cheeks. I could feel her eyes wandering over me, a flush on my skin seemed to trail in their wake.

He rubbed my bottom slowly, warming me, ripening me to take the flurry of firm hand smacks that followed. He held me tightly at the waist covering each cheek with the scorching blanket of his palm.

" Are you seeing how her bottom quivers under my hand Catherine? "

I could barely hear how Catherine responded, lost in the sting, swallowed by my submission. It was fiery now, my bottom. The redness running out across my cheeks to beyond the edges of the knickers. He paused only to neaten the knickers back in place over my cheeks and then continued, harder and more deliberately, each smack penetrating me.

" Shall we see how pinkened her bottom has become Catherine? "

He signaled for me to lift my hips and he pulled down the pants so they neatly sat below my bottom, I could feel them straining a little across the tops of my thighs so I moved my legs a little more neatly together.

My bottom felt swollen , plumped up, proud and presented to them, naked across his knee. I kept my eyes closed, feeling their wandering eyes all over me again. His hands smoothed over the heat.

" Catherine my love, are you seeing now how Olivia likes to have her bottom treated and what an obedient girl she is? "

Catherine whispered back to him with that same arousal in her voice, and I squirmed as my thoughts held both of their arousal within my own.

He didn't stop until I could feel nothing but the burn in my cheeks, the wetness splashed out between my legs, and the taste of wanting to please in my mouth.


Part two will follow shortly.... I got tired!!

4 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Nice story Olivia. *smiles* Very arousing.

OliviaManners said...

* smiles* - I am glad you enjoyed it Shannee.

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

Olivia,
I know I read it backwards Part II first, but Part I is excellent, as Shannee says "very arousing". I will probably have to read Part II again. BTW....I don't remember how but my husband figured out that I was reading blogs at work...20BEADS!!!!
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

OliviaManners said...

Ohh... tut tut Andrades ;-)

20 beads! OUCH!

Olivia
x