Sunday 21 December 2008

Christmas Eve. Part Two.

Part 1 is the post below!

I was a mixture of limp resolve and dizzy excitement as he helped me off his lap and stood me back between his legs.

" Catherine my love, I hope you have a good view of Olivia's sore bottom? " he tilted his head to the side to catch her eye, and I watched him smile at her, pleasingly.

" Olivia darling, push your bottom out, that's it, right out, so that Catherine can see it properly. " he steadied me as I whimpered, my deep pink cheeks exposed, on view.

He watched my flushed face, and listened to the little gasps I made in vein, trying to stay composed. Reaching down with his hands he pulled the gauzy fabric of the pants back up to cover me at the front, pulling it slightly taut against my mound, and gazing at the wetness, directing my eyes to it too, as it spread, openly telling the story of my arousal and desire.

" And Olivia has made her pants very wet, haven't you sweetheart, mm ? "

I didn't answer, instead I lowered on to my knees , his hands pushing down on my shoulders until I was settled obediently at his feet. Standing up, he smiled over at Catherine, still sitting there poised on the bed. Her eyes hadn't left my bottom and I could hear a change in her breath.

His voice changed tone as he spoke to her this time.

" Catherine, remove your knickers and your stockings please, and do it slowly, I'd like to watch you. "

As he spoke those words he unbuttoned his trousers and took out his thick, hard cock, placing it inside my mouth, which I'd already opened willingly. He didn't thrust or move inside me, instead he just held it there, enjoying the warmth and moisture of my mouth as I licked him and devoured him with a slow gentleness. He hardened in me, and I could hear Catherine behind unzipping her skirt, and then what faintly sounded like a stocking being slowly rolled down a shapely leg.

All the while I could feel her eyes on my red, sore bottom, broken with glances to look at him. His eyes wandered all over her as she undressed to complete nakedness from the waist down.

" Mmm Olivia darling, you are taking very good care of my cock, making it perfectly hard and wet in preparation for me to fuck my beautiful wife. "

" And I can see Catherine my love, that you *did* enjoy watching Olivia getting a smacked bottom."

Pulling out of my mouth, still feeling hungry with obedience, he turned me towards Catherine, her legs slightly parted before me, her thighs glistening with her arousal.

He sat back down in the chair behind me, his hand held squeezing the base of his shaft.

" Now darling Olivia, you can prepare Catherine for my cock and show her what an obedient girl you can be, whilst I sit here and enjoy the view of your reddened bottom and watch my lovely wife be pleasured by you. "

I looked up at Catherine, blushing as I knelt forward, placing a hand gently on each inner thigh to hold them apart. She tenderly brushed away the hair from my face as I lowered down to her. I carefully, neatly, obediently took my tongue to her, trailing it across her wetness, using the very tip to explore her with reverence. And then as her moans became filled with more wanting, I plunged further in to her. I could hear him rubbing himself behind me until sticky faced, he lifted me away from her.

Placing me to stand by the side of the bed, he turned me so my back was to them, kissing me deeply, and hard, so he could taste Catherine on me.

" Good girl, you've been a very obedient girl, see how hard I am, and how ready for me Catherine is, and I want you to stand just here so that I can see your sore bottom whilst I make love to my wife. "

He kissed me once more on my forehead and I felt the tip of his hard cock press against my tummy as he lent down.

I tried to stand still, offering my bottom for his viewing, squirming with the dancing images in my mind, images that matched the sounds I was hearing and the smells I was smelling.
They were whispering to one another, whispers full of love and urgency, and her broken whimpering became a long intoxicated moan as he penetrated her, rising over her on the bed.

Listening to them fuck, the longing between my thighs was burning me, but I knew it would be disobedient for me to touch myself there. I felt the wetness oozing through the gauzy knickers that were still sticky against my front.

I heard them rise and fall, and their bodies rub against one other, I smelt the salty and musky perfume of damp climax and the sounds of each of them giving all to the other.

When he gave me permission to turn around, they were laying together, stretched out on the bed, his cock limp now, her thighs still shining, both of their faces unbound from the tautness or orgasm.

He called me over to them, giving me his hand to help lift me onto the bed and kneel between their legs.

" Did you enjoy listening to us fucking darling? "

They both smiled at me and then moved their eyes to the dampness spread out across my pants and thighs.
Blushing, I nodded, and obediently moved my hand where he was guiding it.

" Now show Catherine how you like to masturbate and I want you to come for us both darling. "

I shyly moved my hand across my knickers, rubbing myself across the slippery surface. He encouraged me to look at them both as I did so, my bare bottom still hot and sore and naked as I knelt up, and my breasts bare and facing them. It didn't take me long to shudder and tremble in to both of their arms.

8 comments:

Mr.C. said...

Goodness me Olivia!

Here you are just recovering from bed rest and you get all feverish again, what is to be done with you?

Tut Tut Tut.

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia:
Great story, very steamy...is there a part I or am I being dense?
Is there a deadline for filling out your survey? I am at work now (being bad) but I can fill it out tonite.
Thanks for sharing
Andrades Girl

OliviaManners said...

Nothing can be done with me right now Mr C, He is away!! For several weeks too!

Thank you for stopping by.

Olivia
x

Andrades,

Part 1 is the post prior to this one, and I apologise that it was even in 2 parts, but I was overcome with tiredness half way through :-)

And I'll be using collating all the survey results from tomorrow onwards, but even those that don't make it in time for this one will still be useful for my further research.

Thank you so much for filling it out if you do get the time.

Um...does being bad at work mean that you will see some of those shiny new beads appearing in your jar?

* smiles*

Olivia
X

Anonymous said...

Olivia,
It would mean shiny new beads in the jar, if I told him I was "bad at work", do you think its bad if I don't tell him? Oh....what a tangled web this is! There are already 25 Beads in The Jar! but the beads are tiny and the jar is large so it looks like an tiny tiny amount.
I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your answer I will go back and read Part I.
Take care
Andrades Girl

OliviaManners said...

Hi Andrades

I don't know if it is bad not to tell him... I guess that depends on 2 things...

Whether what you've agreed between the two of you in terms of what is acceptable / unacceptable behaviour encompasses your working life too.. if it does, then telling him would be a part of that agreement ...

Or if your behaving " badly " at work causes you to feel down on yourself and through telling him and being punished accordingly you'll find release/ a clean slate...then telling him would ensure that !

Olivia
x

Paul said...

Olivia, I would happily reiterate Mr C's words but for the fact that your story is so good.
If this is fantasy, it's very good, if not, thanks for sharing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I liked your blog, I would like to visit mine
surely going to be interested, I hope to continue in
Contact, kisses and congratulations

OliviaManners said...

hello here Paul

I'm glad that you enjoyed the story, it was a story rather than a reality...although one can keep wishing eh?!

Hope you are enjoying the days of Christmas.

Olivia
x

Hi augus

Thank you for stopping by.
I did take a look at your blog, and very beautiful photographs on there.

Warm wishes,

Olivia