Sunday 10 August 2008

Sensations.


When laying there across some pillows, face down, with my bottom propped up, bared and framed by my knickers unless they have been pulled back up, slightly quivering and freshly spanked......
Depending on how I have been spanked, it tingles, it stings, it burns, it could be one of many shades of pink, and it is also still ripe to be enjoyed further...
And that could be done in many ways!
Today though I was musing over what sensations feel nice on freshly spanked bottom cheeks, and wondered what other people enjoyed.
To name a few that I enjoy...
  • The bristles of the hairbrush being lightly drawn across my tingling skin
  • Cotton knickers being pulled back up and softly encasing the warmth from my bottom cheeks in there folds
  • Wet knickers being pulled back up and clinging clammily over my pink cheeks
  • Having my bottom cheeks ejaculated over, and feeling the soothing coolness from it being smeared into my burning skin
What about you?
Olivia
x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My GOSH how I adore your bottom. And all your suggestions. Especially the last.

Your tall, dark friend, PD. x

OliviaManners said...

Mr P.

You do know how to make me blush!

Olivia
x

moonheart said...

What a beautiful picture, hmmmm nice red bottom. And your words are lovely also. :-)

moonheart said...

The cool hands of my Master caressing them, a feather lightly tickeling over my glowing skin giving me goosebumps. And indeed also cool cotton pantyhoses or a fresh white cotton sheet......

Anonymous said...

My that looks like it hurt... really well *grin*

I am enjoying your blog immensely by the way. :)