Tuesday 5 August 2008

Friends.

Tonight was the last night of Pink Cheeked Mademoiselles at Coffee,Cake& Kink. It was lovely to see everyone and also a little sad as we know that we have to find a new place to convene. 

I did have to leave very promptly afterwards as I had drinks arranged with a very lovely and prolific blogger from this scene. I had such a lovely time, and most of all I know that is because the young woman I met this evening, apart from being just intellectually engaging and very beautiful, she was also the first person I have ever met who is bisexual and polyamorous and near my age.  In fact she is the first person I have come across who shares nearly all aspects of my sexuality, and that is very exciting, comforting, thrilling and heart warming.

Thank you P.... :)
and thank you to my Disciplinarian, who even in his absence gives me strength and love.

Olivia
xx

No comments: