Saturday 2 August 2008

A Little Vignette.


I walked through the front door and you were stood there waiting for me. Calm and present and holding me with your gaze.

" Hello my darling, how was it? "

You held out your hand, and I placed mine into it, instantly feeling safe and aware of my cheeks blushing softly.

" It was okay " I whispered, a mixture of coyness, embarrassment and tired pleasure in my voice.

Leading me up the stairs, you turned back to look at me, " I look forward to hearing all about it..." My eyes quickly lowered from meeting yours to your feet in front of me, as I nodded and held my lip firmly between my teeth.

Sitting on the edge of the bed you pulled me gently at my hips to stand between your knees. Looking up at me, tilting your head slightly to try and meet my constantly averting eyes.

" No need to be so shy sweetheart, I take it from the expression on your face that you did meet your target, and did as I asked? "

I nodded, already a little lost for words, my tummy leaping with excitement and dread and a fluttering uncertainty at what you were going to say or do.

" So you found someone to fuck your bottom mm? "

You spoke in your familiar matter of fact tone. Your complete nonchalance at asking such an intimate question made me blush all the more.

You gripped your knees a little tighter around me and took my hands in yours, encouraging me to speak up.

" Well ? "

" Yes Sir, I did " I bit down again on my lip, trying to turn away from you, wanting to hide my face, feeling naughty and filthy and ashamed, and yet strangely proud too, because I knew it was what you had expected of me.

You always did everything so slowly, it seemed forever that I waited for your next response. It wasn't until you had reached up and started to unbutton my dress that you spoke again.

" Very good darling"

Your fingers purposefully moved through the buttons down the length of my dress letting the fabric fall open in your trail.

My breasts quivered as you stroked past them and I drew in my breath.

" And how is your bottom feeling mm? "

I squirmed a little despite the still unruffled tone of your voice. It was hard to concentrate on what you were asking me, not only because the question itself was reminding me of what a naughty girl I had been, but also because you were now slipping my dress over my shoulders so that I was standing there just bra and knickers, nipples hard, knickers partly stuck to me.

You looked over my body and then directly at me, waiting for my answer.

I tripped out the words, squirming as I moved my weight from one foot to the other. " My bottom is sore Sir...."

" Did he have a large cock then? " Your eyes fixed on mine.

My face heated up and I looked at you with pleading eyes. I had known you would ask me every detail and yet every question left me feeling newly and suitably embarrassed.

" He did Sir, yes" My voice trailed off as under your guiding hands I crouched momentarily so you could unclip my bra.

Just as I felt the prickle of vulnerability and excitement of my breasts falling free, feeling you gaze at them, you took me captive with another question.

" Did you enjoy it? "

I floundered with my answer, red faced and acutely aware of how hard my nipples had become I tried to cover myself.

" Hands on your head darling " and I gasped as in tandem of me reaching for my head, you had placed your hand on the front of my knickers. You cupped me as I tried to keep still, feeling your hand against me there had caused me further discomposure, my tummy tumbling and my throat clasped in an invisible grip.

" I am only going to have to lower your knickers and I will have my question answered sweetheart". 

With which after pressing your fingers into me for a moment, you slipped them into the waistband of my knickers and pulled them down slowly to rest at my knees, and level with your lap.

I cried out softly, holding back from covering myself, squirming under your gaze, and gasping again as you pulled the knickers outwards so that the gusset was resting, exhibited on your knee.

You looked down at the knickers running a finger across the sticky silk satin, and then looked back up at me.

" I think we can conclude that you DID enjoy yourself, you have certainly made a mess of these knickers we brought you for the occasion. "

I choked, my cheeks burning.

" I'm sorry Sir" I squirmed at your tone.

You slipped the knickers right down and instructed me to step out of them.

" Now lets get you cleaned up so that I can put you to bed " and you lead me, naked, to the bathroom.

You had already run me a bath, anticipating me being home at the time we had agreed, and you sat me down on the toilet seat whilst you topped it up with some hotter water. I sat shivering, grateful for the care you were taking getting the temperature comfortable, but knowing that your enquiries were not over yet.

" Do you need to go to the toilet before I bathe you? "

I shook my head, and you took my hand and helped me step into the bath. I felt conscious of your eyes examining me as I knelt down into the water.

You tilted my chin up to look at you, my face flushed and my eyes struggling to settle on yours.

" You are a good girl for getting your bottom fucked today"

I whimpered softly, lowering my eyes and delighting in my obedience. And you started to soap my shoulders and then my breasts gently with a sponge.

" Is your bottom still sore darling? "

I nodded slowly as you guided me to turn my back towards you.

4 comments:

Cookie Crawford said...

That was nice but it left me wondering if it was reality or a fantasy.

OliviaManners said...

Hi cookie

I'd say it was a bit of both, although in a different time and place it would be able to be fully reality!

Thank for reading.

Olivia
x

Constance said...

Nicely written, and very sexy. My own lover would never, ever instruct me to have sex with another man, but we are very clear on the point that he could if he wanted to.

Fondly,
Constance

OliviaManners said...

Hi Constance

Thank you for the comment.
The part that would be fantasy is that my Disciplinarian has never instructed me so far to go and be fucked by another man, ( I have been set a few rules within my targets over the last few years around having adventures but they have never gone as far as fucking ) but it is certainly something we have fantasised about. And yes, like you say, the most powerful thing for me is that he could if he wanted to, but the reasons why would be very clear.
And I love that feeling.

Bye for now Constance :)
X