Wednesday 27 August 2008

Pink Cheeked Mademoiselles

At the moment I only want to write about very straight forward things on this blog. 
I think what I realised after my last post is that there are things that at the moment are better left resting in the shadows, its cooler there, more soothing, and safe from others eyes.
Until I feel able to write more intimately and in a way that feels truthful and honoring all I am experiencing ( which I haven't done so far ) and feel comfortable rather than compromised incase I may hurt some people,   then I'd rather keep to the light hearted stuff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... Pink Cheeked Mademoiselles, the group I created in September last year has moved to a new venue. It was housed at Coffee, Cake & Kink in London but alas, due to their circumstances, we've needed to source a new residence. Quite a few people found out about the group through the CCK website, but I thought it made sense in these new circumstances to now post about it here.

The group started out as me just wishing to create a space for other women dipping their toe in the spanking/ Discipline/ blushing cheek water to meet, where we could freely chat about our hopes, fantasies, experiences, fears and have fun along the way too.

There are now quite a group of us, although still small enough to feel like an intimate " club" as some come each month, others step in and out when they can, all at different points in our journey. We have topics chosen collectively by the group each month, and we now have a few "outings" planned too, sometimes things are serious and supportive, other times they are light and playful. What I have enjoyed most is seeing women form friendships with one another that have enabled them to go off and be safely and supportingly adventurous together.

If you are interested in coming to Pink Cheeked Mademoiselles and would like to know the address of the new venue then email me at:
oliviamanners@hotmail.co.uk
It is always on the first Monday of every month and this next meeting on the 1st September will be our first Birthday !




The image is the holding page for our new website.

P.s.  Quite a few very kind French people over the last 11 months have let me know that Mademoiselles is incorrectly spelt, but I have chosen to keep it as such, because my Disciplinarian actually thought up the name, and he is supposed to be masterful at French, so it always makes me smile  ( sorry darling : )  )

P.P.s  It is also currently just for women and this was a thought out and deliberate choice, however a group for Gentlemen will also be starting shortly, and who knows, we may even link up at times :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey olivia!

The new website looks mysterious!

I came to the first ever one and it was a penny dropping moment for me chatting with you and the others. logistically I haven't been able to come since but let me know if you ever do an outing up North.

eryn
xx

OliviaManners said...

Hi eryn!

We just had our 1st birthday celebration and it was so much fun, even though my Disciplinarian recorded a VERY embarrassing message that I had to play in front of everyone!

I'll certainly let you know if we are ever up North, hope all is well with you.

Olivia
x