Sunday 1 June 2008

The sound of Discipline.


I love and get excited by so many aspects of being Disciplined and all of them deserve an individual post. It is amazing all of the little things that I have come to notice and am able to notice even during those twirling and thrilling moments when I am being spanked.

My favourite sounds are:

* Waiting in the corner with my hands on my             head, or bent over the chair, and hearing his     footsteps purposefully pacing towards me

* His voice, take on that firm and authoritative tone whereby I just know what is awaiting me

* The leather strap which cracks so perfectly across my bottom cheeks

* Hearing my own little embarrassed muffled moans and gasps, which in turn makes me even    
   more embarrassed

* His appreciative murmur at the sight of my reddening bottom cheeks as he smoothes his    
   hand over them

* The palm of his hand landing with exact crispness on the most rounded and bouncy part of my bottom cheek

* The silence of him and his palm just rested on my bottom.

* The page of my punishment book being turned and the nib of his pen scrawling my fate across    the paper

I wonder what other sounds people notice or relish in their spankings....

4 comments:

Pandora Blake said...

Oh, that last one made me shiver! Yes, yes, absolutely. My dom hasn't used my punishment book in ages and I do miss it. He has good reasons though, so I shall just have to be patient. Which I'm not very good at ;)

OliviaManners said...

Suddenly his writing seems to go into slow motion when I am standing before him, hands on my head, watching each word form on the page!

And when I have had to write in my own entries sitting at my desk with him sat just behind me, talking sternly into my ear, my handwriting has become almost illegible through the anticipation!

I shall hope that your punishment book is back in use soon Pandora :)

Anonymous said...

The sound of his belt snaking through the loops of his pants sends a delicious shiver thro me.... and his deep, quiet voice scolding me....oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Apple said...

For me, the worst thing is the sound a cane make, when my husband swings the cane up in the air,...this " wssssshhhhh.." is,..omg, then I really know what to expect.


Kisses Apple