Sunday 29 June 2008

Beyond Embarrassing.

This afternoon my old flatmate and dear friend came over for tea, and we were looking through old photographs. We came upon some snaps from a holiday we'd shared in Ibiza a few Summers ago ( up in the mountains, not raving in the clubs I might add! ) and I remembered, and so did she, the strange marks she had noticed escaping from my bikini bottoms despite my every attempt to hide them.

Embarrassment has always been central to the dynamic I share with my Disciplinarian, and I believe in this instance he had quite purposefully ensured my discipline session fell on the day before I was due to go away that week. Regardless of me reminding him that in less than 24 hours I might like to lay on the beach in a swimsuit, he continued to thoroughly chastise me and talk very matter of fact about how I would just have to explain to whomever saw any marks, how I had been a naughty girl and needed to have my bottom smacked. Imagining my potential predicament at the time did make me squirm and blush hugely, but actually for the first few days of my holiday it almost went beyond embarrassing as I attempted to carefully keep my bottom out of view..climbing out of pools backwards and the like.

This is one of several times when my bottom has been left with very timely marks, absolutely on purpose! and I love the feelings of embarrassment this rouses in me.

I wondered what situations others have found themselves in, whereby someone has noticed something amiss on your bottom, and how you have responded to it?

Olivia X

6 comments:

Cookie Crawford said...

I also get those marks now and then after a discipline session. its been rare I have even gotten them in the play part of it but not as much. I tend to hide them the best I can and haven't had the embarrassment of being asked about them yet. I don't know how I would handle that one.

Unknown said...

I too am in fear of those embarrassing moments and have managed to avoid them so far, but I know that will not last forever, and don't know how I will deal with it when it does occur.

Ivana

Anonymous said...

I found myself at the OB/GYN last week for my annual visit. Normally, I TRY to time these things better so there are no untimely marks or reschedule if I find the inevitable marks will be embarrassing...however, this time, I completely forgot until I was sitting in the waiting room. As soon as I remembered, I fairly ran to the restroom to check, hoping the marks had faded. Unfortunately, they had not, and even looked worse than I had remembered, but since I had already signed in at the desk, it was too late to leave discreetly. During the appointment, I chatted nervously with the nurse and doctor until the moment of truth arrived. I slid down on the table completely bare except for that paper sheet and waited for the questions and comments which were sure to come! Instead, the doctor (a male) paused a moment with raised eyebrows, made eye contact with the nurse (a female), and burst out laughing. She made a comment that someone likes "playing a little rough." The doc made no comment but continued chuckling softly, while he and the nurse and finished the appointment routinely. I was mortified, blushed several shades of red, and as I quickly left, I heard several of the nurses and doctors chuckling loudly in the room next door. I think I may have to find a new OB/GYN!

Anonymous said...

I'm not allowed to cover up marks my husband leaves on me when he gives me a strapping. If anyone asks I have to say "I was naughty and got a spanking". Its only happened twice and its embarrassing but I think both times the people thought i was joking.My husband says I am lucky to have a man willing to teach me my lessons and I should be proud of that.

Panda

Anonymous said...

hey

OliviaManners said...

Thank you to all those who replied. I have just remembered my blogger password after about a fortnight of trying to figure it out!

:)