Tuesday 3 June 2008

Intensity.

I was reminded today of another way in which being Disciplined/ being submissive/ just being taken in hand for no other reason than needing a pink and sore bottom leaves me with physical memories that I have never experienced in any other erotic encounters. I am not sure if I can articulate what I mean very well, but I will try!

The flashbacks that I have from my experiences with my Disciplinarian are able to be summoned and re-lived so vividly. I seem to be able to recall every little detail, and what is most striking is how intensely I feel the physical sensations all over again. My mind wandered on the bus this evening and I was back across his lap and it was like my bottom was tingling, I was blushing all over again, it was almost like he was touching me. I have never appreciated this enough until I realised today that even when we are apart it is a lovely and compelling thing to be able to recount those memories not just as images in my mind but to actually really feel them in my body all over again.

There is definitely something about spanking, Discipline and submission that has introduced me to a new level of intimacy, for which I am very grateful!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Olivia, you have hit the nail on the head.... my partner and I live 7000 miles apart, :( and see each other in real life only once a year, yet when he chats on the phone to me, and describes how he is going to spank me, that stern voice sends shivers through me, and I can physically feel his hand smacking my bottom....i actually jump and squeal as he says it!! I am lost completely in the fantasy and it kinda wraps itself in the experiences we have actually had, and all becomes real again!!! hugs, xxxxxxxxxxx

OliviaManners said...

Thank you daisy - I am glad that someone knows what I am talking about!

My Disciplinarian and I do not live 7,000 miles apart, maybe only 7, but sometimes it is not always possible to see one another as often as we would like. I really understand about THOSE kind of phone calls. It is a really special thing to be able to feel that someone is laying beside you with their hand on your bottom even when they are at the other end of the telephone:) Sometimes, even if we have seen one another I still like to fantasise on the telephone, not only because it is great fun and he is an amazing storyteller, but just because I still cannot quite get over how real the physical sensations are.

I hope your 7,000 miles becomes less one day.
XX