Friday 2 May 2008

Chatroom Chapters

The sun is shining and I am out soon to meet my friends new rescued grey hound. As I was getting dressed into my Summer dress ( hoorah! ), and slipping on a new pair of maroon school knickers ( I have been instructed to wear a pair of school knickers every day until I am back on track with my MSc .. Hmph ) I reminded myself of just how lucky I am to have met someone that I can share all of this with!

I was recounting to a girl the other day about the various people I had met from chat rooms in the last few years. Not because I have ever wanted to replace my Disciplinarian but just due to the circumstances in which we have to conduct our relationship making it sometimes feel difficult. 

There was the man who within 5 minutes of meeting me had leant over and pinched my nipple ( Eek! ), then there was the man who fooled me for a long time posing as a girl who I became friendly with, who then introduced me to this wonderful man she knew that I just " had to meet", but they were both him!  ( and I DID meet him in NYC!! ) Then there was the man who spilt his drink all over himself and me, and just refused to accept that I did not want him to be my Disciplinarian until I literally ran out of the restaurant! Not to mention the very strange Norwegian couple.... ( although I was fond of the fresh birch that they brought over with them)..

I'm glad that I am not trying to seek something out in the chat rooms anymore!

Happy Bank Holiday to everyone.



No comments: