Sunday 18 May 2008

Apologies!

I have had some lovely words of encouragement from friends new and old about this blog, especially wanting me to write more about the MSc I am doing and the 2 groups that I run, so thank you for that! And apologies....that already I have not been posting regularly.
The deadline for a very important paper toward my final research project is this coming Thursday, so I am quite literally chained to my desk ( a beautiful Victorian school desk I might add! ) trying to focus on that, still having to wear school knickers ( sigh ) and until then, this blog is not being very well looked after.

Olivia x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your Disciplinarian is going to see that you receive some appropriate chastisement given your diversion to your blog, away from your studying.

That bottom is looking far too pale for my liking.