Sunday 5 October 2008

In Preparation.


It's either a phone call, or a text message, or an email or an IM chat and then I know when I will next be receiving a smacked bottom.
From the moment I know when that will be it becomes ever so hard to concentrate on anything else!
For those of you that live with your spanking partner I imagine you still sometimes have to wait, that there is a build up, an anticipation, a wait for them to return home, and probably sometimes your spankings can also happen spontaneously just because of your proximity to one another..um, in the same house! :)

I always have some build up, it can sometimes be hours but it is most often a few days. On the morning of " Discipline Day ", I often do those usual girly things of getting ready for a date, a bit of grooming etc :)  Although I am not really sure why I bother as I get pretty ruffled pretty quickly when I am across his knee.

Sometimes I'll have been told what knickers he expects to see me in, other times I deliberate for a little while, choosing which pair to wear after imagining the expression he is likely to have when he lifts my skirt. 

Then I often just sit still for a while and try and settle the butterflies in my tummy, then I'll be up again and might even open up the drawers where all the implements are kept, mostly considering if I should once and for all * loose* the plimsoll.

I've been known to barely sleep the night before, nervous excitement is not much of a sleeping anecdote ( although it is amazing how much a smacked sore bottom is ).

Most recently , I was so fidgety that I was doing the hoovering when he arrived :)

I was wondering how other readers prepare for their spanking, both mentally and physically!
And also how Spankers prepare too.... like do they need to do any hand exercises ;-)

P.s.  Something I learnt yesterday, was in future I MUST NOT log in to my blogger account when I am intoxicated upon arriving home from the pub.... there used to be drunken text messages, there is now the extra hazard of drunken blog posts / comments   ;-0



9 comments:

Mr.C. said...

Olivia,

That was an interesting read, thank you. I know that Constance gets very nervous before a punishment spanking and frequently can't eat before hand.

Most of the time Constance receives very moderate spankings for very moderate offences. But there have been two or three occasions where this has not been the case. Constance has then been punished most severely for very serious offences.

These serious occasions do require preparation from me. It is extremely important that Constance learns not just a physical lesson but that she learns a mental and emotional one. Therefore as each set of spanking ends she has further details of how her offence impacts on me, her, us as a couple and any other parties involved fully explained to her. She thinks about each new aspect during her corner time. When she is called to return to me she explains exactly what she has been thinking about and what if anything she has learnt. Then it is back over my knee again.

Just as an example, let's take frequent lateness for work. What points can be made about that?

There is the obvious one of job security, she needs to show that she is of value to her employers, being frequently late does not do this. But there are others, such as:
Lack of respect for other workers.
Lack of respect for herself.
Lack of order and routine at home.
Lack of obedience to me.
Lack of respect for my wishes.
The possibility of speeding to make up time lost.
The potentially catastrophic results of losing her job.
The fact that being rushed and late makes her unhappy.

So, as each point needs explanation and examples there is really quite a lot for me to think about and to keep in order. Without it however the only lesson learnt is that being late brings a very tender bottom for Constance. When what she needs to fully understand is the impact and likely or potential results of poor behaviour.

OliviaManners said...

Mr C

Thank you for such a long and considered response!

I think the more serious occasions do require preparation, especially when you, like we do, use spankings for punishment as well as for many other reasons. Creating the right emotional space to help shape and define the context of the spanking is so important.

You certainly sound very thorough! And just from how you write I can almost imagine the pace at which you conduct an occasion like this ( your pace is very commanding! )...and I think pace is also central to having the right impact.


I love reading about your relationship with Constance.
Thank you for reading here.

Olivia
x

Eliane said...

I often have to wait through a work day knowing that I will be getting spanked that evening. In theory being in a work environment and having lots of other things to focus my mind on should help distract me, but the reality is that I spend most of the day with butterflies in my stomach, nervous/excited/worried about what is going to happen.
Not very productive...!

(PS, love the comment about drunken blogging!)

OliviaManners said...

Hi eliane

Drunken blogging is something I haven't quite found a strategy for yet ;-)

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

For me there is a lovely sense of inevitability and an impatience to put myself completely at her disposal. Soetimes distraction helps, but I need time to get that feeling of inevitability. That helps me when the pain of punishment begins.

Anonymous said...

Most times I'm getting punishment spankings immediately... and I guess I'm lucky when I do because I hate the wait too. I'm getting real nervous and have to think about it all the time. I try to distract myself but it doesn't work well usually.
I always know that there is no way out. I always think about arguements that might get me a milder punishment but when it actually comes to it I better not argue too much cause I'm just talking myself in deeper.

The Headmaster said...

It is so important to prepare, as you rightly state. In my time in school I always took my time over a caning, the better to ensure the recipient learnt her lesson well.

OliviaManners said...

To slowsong, ronny ( I love your blog by the way ) and Headmaster - thank you for your comments.

slowsong, inevitability is such a good descriptive word for those feelings.

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

There isn't always a build up, some times "come here, bend over" is all the situation requires.

Other times, like you, there is an email or text message or phone call so I know whats in store when I get home. The time spent waiting always accentuates the punishment, you can't help play it over and over in you mind which means that by the time it finally arrives its almost a relief to finally getting git over with, but at the same time any mental defenses have long since collapsed. A relatively moderate spanking given on arriving home in the evening after a day at the office anticipating it will often be worse than a harder one given on the spot.

But where the luxury of allowing a whole day to stew on it is not convenient, K has two very simple (time honored) and effective ways of "preparing me, a telling off to let me know what I'm in for then off to stand in the corner - 15-20 minutes is all it takes, it seems like ages and there is nothing else to think about except whats coming when I come out. The other, lines. 2oo times "If I post to my blog while drunk after being to the pub, I will be spanked" works extremely well also, its hard not to think about it and as the pages fill the tension of anticipation builds, going slow prolongs the agony, writing fast just brings it on sooner.

R