Monday 27 October 2008

Happy Buzzy Wiggly Energy.


I spent the whole weekend at home this weekend, finishing unpacking even though I moved over 2 months ago. I have a lot of clothes! And .. um....knickers ;-)

As I was going about my tidying and sorting and general organising of my life ( and YES, I did iron my knickers as requested ), a smile would often break out across my face and a wonderful surge of energy would swell through my body . I'd found this happening to me all week, knew that the source of it was coming through the lovely left-over sensations and memories of smacked bottom times, and was enjoying noticing what that energy was encouraging me to go and do.

That energy that is all at once naughty, wriggly, calming, content feeling, cosy, energising, full of love, and contagiously smile-making, left me wondering how I could capture it, and put it into pretty little glass bottles, and send it as gifts to my friends.



 

5 comments:

Greenwoman said...

*smiles* I've never ironed my undies before. That must have been meditative.

It feels good to sort yourself out into a new place to live. I often do just what you did, wait a bit for the non essentials. It helps to live in a place for awhile because the physical space always effects who you actually use it. I've often found myself moving things around several times until I find the most convenient combination of where the use and store things.

I hope you feel relaxed and settled now. Blessings!

OliviaManners said...

Hmm....meditative is a nice word for it. It did make me quietly smile from inside when I pondered what I was doing and why I was doing it. I guess on that basis I could recommend it :)

I do feel relaxed and settled, the mice have gone, I've found a beautiful quiet spot in the garden next to the pond, I can see the park from the windows and people that I love are nearby. It feels like home.

Thank you Shannee.

Olivia
x

The Headmaster said...

So glad you ironed your undergarments. A touch of class, I always think.

moonheart said...

Such a lovely post. It brings a smile on my face. I can feel your energy and happiness thru your words. The photograph is well chosen.
Wish you all good luck in your new home.

Sweet greetz, moonheart

OliviaManners said...

I am glad to have made you smile moonheart and I am even more glad to have found your blog through your posting here. I love the fairy tales!

Olivia
x