Saturday 6 September 2008

The Package.


My Disciplinarian once wrote me a story called " The Package" and it was all about an older gentleman sending a beautifully wrapped brown paper parcel to a young lady at her workplace full of delicious instructions and blush making wares. 

I was imagining what package I'd most like to receive today and all of the details it might contain...

It is a concertina style folder, brought to the front door by an elegant older lady ( I often imagine Kristen Scott Thomas in these kind of scenarios ! ).....
She doesn't speak a word,  just places it in my hands and walks back with an impressive poise towards her car.

Untying the ribbon, the folder falls open, each compartment lined with a deep red satin, and the dividing tab on each one numbered, guiding me where to look first.

1) I pull out a slip of paper with a hand written note  " See the colour of this satin sweetheart? I chose it carefully to match the shade that your bottom cheeks will be one hour from now."

2) In the next compartment there is an empty white envelope, and written on the front " Now remove your knickers, fold them neatly into this envelope and seal it, placing it back in the sleeve of this folder for me to inspect upon your arrival here in due course."

3) The delicate lace hem of some Edwardian bloomers is spilling over the edge of the third compartment, upon pulling them out a parcel label threaded through there waistband reads " Remove your dress, unfasten your bra,  and when you are fully naked you may read the instructions in the next compartment."

4) In the next compartment, slightly distorting the neat shape of the paper sleeve is an ebony hairbrush, another handwritten note tied around the handle " You may now telephone me ".

A recorded message speaks down the telephone.

" I assume you are fully naked? "
" Good, now go and kneel by your bed and under my instruction you will use that hairbrush on your bare bottom for two whole minutes, making sure that you cover each cheek with a thoroughness as if I was doing so with my own hands."
" I shall give you one minute to get yourself prepared"
A pause.
" You may start, and remember the colour of that satin, that is how I want your bottom cheeks to look, understood?"
After 2 minutes.
" You may stop and do not rub your bottom but you may go and look in the next compartment of the folder".
End of message.

5) This is a typed message, set out like an old telegram " I hope your bottom is sore and crimson now. Step into the bloomers and tie the waist into a neat bow. When you have done so you will go to the window of your front room, turn so that your bottom is facing out toward the beautifully composed woman still sitting in her car, and you will stand with your feet 12 inches apart, your back slightly arched, your hands on your head and ensure that your bloomers are parted with a precision that presents your reddened bottom to her just so. You will stand like this for 2 minutes. "

6) The last compartment has a photo inside, a previously taken photograph of my bottom, freshly spanked and on view for him. The final note " I expect that your bottom is looking not dissimilar to this, and no doubt your face is crimson too. Good girl and well done for being so obedient. If you call this number the woman in the car will bring you your final gift, and then deliver you to me, perfectly packaged to receive a final caning, with her there to witness it and hold you firmly in place across my desk. I shall look forward to seeing you soon my darling. "

After telephoning her, she comes inside with a beautiful plain ivory classic music hall corset. Standing there with my deep crimson stained bottom, framed by the fragile gauzy bloomers, fully exposed to this most composed woman who is lacing me into the corset..... and ready to be taken to him.


As I was writing this I wanted to start elaborating on how I would feel after each instruction, but that would have ended up as a story within itself, and most of all this post was to ask any of you what package you would most like to receive.

What would it contain?
Who would deliver it?
What would it look like?
Where would you be when you received it?

Olivia
x



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sensual, well done !

Bob

OliviaManners said...

Thank you Bob, whoever you are!

Olivia
x

Greenwoman said...

Wow....

I was thinking all sorts of stuff as I read that. It was just lovely.

I think I'll do a piece on this...*grins* I loved it!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OliviaManners said...

Hello Shannee :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed it and I'd love to know what you were thinking .... * grins back at you *

Olivia
x

Anonymous said...

Hi there
;)
Your blog is a great read I have added your link to my spanking blog

http://cutiepiessexyspankings.com

I would be very happy if you could add mine:)

spanks and kisses
cutiepie
xx

OliviaManners said...

Hi cutiepie

Thank you and I will add you.

Olivia
x

Em said...

What a delightful idea. I'll have to put some thought into what my own envelope would contain... so much for being productive today!

Insulation Contractors Germantown said...

Good readinng